What makes us different? ...
- Both our branches are centrally located in King's Lynn and Downham Market, and have car parking facilities.
- We treat you and your pet as individuals and tailor our care to your specific needs. Your pet will recieve the highest standard of care at every visit.
- We focus all our attention on small animals.
- We work closely with our local Cats Protection, The RSPCA, The Dogs Trust and other animal shelters.
- Our vets are supported by a dedicated team of registered veterinary nurses, nurse trainees, a kennel assistant and pet behaviour councellor who work round the clock to look after your pet.
- We run our own 24 hour out of hours service, the vets and nurses you see during the day are the same staff you see if your pet needs emergency care.
- Our care is underpinned by the use of a full range of modern treatments and equipment.
- We know as well as anyone that you consider your pet to be a member of your family. That is why the whole team here at both practices work hard to provide the very best veterinary care services.
- All of the staff are pet owners, we understand the importance of being registered at a trusting vets.
Both our veterinary practices have established themselves amongst the local communities, and now provide care to thousands of pets every year.
So, if you are seeking treatment or advice for your pet, do please contact us.
Click here to see what our clients say........